Monday, September 14, 2009

Brooklyn Flea


I finally made it over to the much anticipated Brooklyn Flea this Saturday.  It was kind of a gloomy, misty day so it wasn't the full show but still - a Great experience.  Independent artists, jewelers and foodies with their awesome goods.  A couple of furniture makers and vintage dealers as well. All that inspiration is free for the soaking in. A lot of the vendors are  selling vintage or reclaimed items.  Pictured above are old records musically re-crafted and made into stylish jewelry.  The artist was nice enough to let me take a picture, so I'm returning the favor with a little blog posting love.  It runs until the end of October and it's a great way to spend your Saturday morning outside, supporting the local-(ish- I'm living in Hoboken at the moment) community, filling up on delicious soul satisfying crafts and grub. I love Brooklyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment